Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Why I Sometimes Think That Guys Are Disgusting

I was walking around my workplace one sleepless night shift when I saw this hanging outside an aircon vent:


Air your jacket by the aircon vent, okay I understand. But underwear? Lol. Perhaps the proverb, "Don't air your dirty linen in public", should now be taken literally ;p

.................


Been sick the past few days, have not been updating my blog or my blogshop, sleeping and eating alot. No idea why I tend to be more hungry when I'm sick? Is it due to the medication?

What's worse is that my flu virus is also accompanied with diarrhoea :( Tendency to eat alot when I'm sick and then followed with diarrhoea. Sob. How sad can that be haha.

Anyways, if everything goes well and I feel better with no more stomachaches, new clothes should be up soon at thesnappydresser, hopefully, by today! Check back! :)

No comments: