Monday, June 8, 2009

My Favourite Lesbian Song

I can't sleep.. went to sleep at 6pm and now I'm wide awake.

Started watching some of my old Youtube favourites :) So I thought I might share some of them with ya.

I watched this like a million times, and still not sick of it...



This is my favourite lesbian song. Or rather one of my favourite songs that is oh so gay. And what makes it even more truly great?

TRAVIS DID A COVER OF IT. OMG!

Fran's accent is such a huge turn on. When he sang in falsetto, I swear I could just melt into the floor. SIGH.

I lovelovelove Travis.

The song by the original singer:



I like Katy Perry's carefree style. This video I posted is my favourite live version of her singing this song on Youtube. I usually prefer watching live videos than MTV versions :)

Hope ya enjoyed the vids!

Oh, and just to clear the air, I'm not gay. But kissing a girl is indeed curious :D

No comments: