Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Short and Silly Halloween Story

A silly and pointless Halloween story...

I just sent my friend home and before he left the car, he suddenly asked me,

"Are ya scared of spiders?"

"Nope."

Though I'm terrified of roaches and alot of flying insects, I'm alright with spiders, 'cause I find them quite fascinating.

"Ya sure ya not afraid of spiders?"

I answered quite confidently that I wasn't.

"No! I'm not!"

My friend suddenly turned and threw this on my lap.



I screamed. Loudly.

Never felt so stupid.



Happy Halloween, everyone!

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

In other news.... I know I have not been updating my blogshop for a darn bloody long time... Finally I have something new for ya guys!

Some sneaks coming up... I should be posting them tomorrow if everything goes smoothly :)





Stay tuned!

No comments: